Thursday, June 6, 2013

Kitchen Items: Ricer Cooker, Blender, Crock Pot, Magic Bullet, George Forman and Snow Cone Maker

If interested in any of the items below, email our.garagesale@yahoo.com, comment below or text 801-717-7946  Thanks!
 
Aroma Rice Cooker with steam rack $15
  I hardly used it, and when I did it was to steam vegetables. 



George Forman $20. Cooks 2 burgers at a time.  If it was used at all, it was only one time. 



Magic Bullet - $20. I loved this! I used it to puree baby food for my little one.  Comes with 2 blades, 5 mugs, 1 large container 1 med size container and 1 small container.  Extra lids, and lids for straining included as well (not pictured)



 Pampered Chef snow cone maker $10.  Kids will have so much fun making snow cone ice!  Get the sno cone stand set up :)


  



Osterizer Blender $20.  Stainless Steel with Glass blender.  Amazing blender in excellent condition (like new)!  Comes with personal blender cup thingy.










Rival Crock Pot  $10.  It's a crock pot that works wonderful.  What else can I say?



No comments:

Post a Comment